“The practice of mindfulness coupled with self-compassion builds your resilience. You overcome stress and are more empowered.” Nina Sidell
Mindfulness is at the heart of effective coping and strategizing at home and at work. By increasing awareness and discovering neutrality, you develop greater self-compassion and resilience. I will be speaking at the Texas Librarians Association Fall Conference discussing this phenomenal and effective practice.
- Awareness of Momentary Focus- “I am aware…”
- Handle Feelings with Self-Compassion- “The only way out is through.”
- 5- Minute Breathwork Builds Resiliency- “My breath keeps me calm.”
Some Types of Mindfulness:
- Conscious, Intentional Thinking
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Mindful Breathing
- Mindful Eating
- Body Scan and Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Health Benefits of Mindfulness: Practicing Mindfulness if Good for Your Health!
- Self-Regulation (thoughts, emotions, actions) (respond vs. react)
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- Improved Sleep
- Manage Stress
- Improve Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Better Eating Habits
You are Mindful when you are present in the moment, open to information and insight.
You are Self-Compassionate when you are kind and loving toward yourself no matter what.
You are Resilient when you thrive beyond difficulties or challenges, and learn to rise above.
Reach out to me if I can be of support to you, your family, company or organization. I am here to help~
Live Inspired! ® Nina~ www.LiveInspiredwithNina.com
#Mindfulness, #IntentionalThinking #IntentionalBreathing #Breathwork #ConsciousBreathing #ConsciousLiving #Stress #Depression #Anxiety #Meditation #SelfRegulation #SelfCompassion #Resilience #KeynoteSpeaker #LibrariansConference