The Power to Sell Yourself!
To engage with others at work and at home you must first believe in yourself and buy into your identity and role. What is your sense of personal power? How do you value and believe in yourself as you navigate life’s personal, relational, and career path? When you talk or think about yourself, do you rate your worth and contributions with pride or self-sabotage? These are important questions with practical and creative ways to grow your conscious intent and empowerment practice.
Personal power is: 1) The way you see yourself and your life, 2) The way you care for yourself and your needs, and 3) The way you give yourself compassion and strength as you journey through life.
Much of personal empowerment comes down to how you feel about yourself and what you feel you deserve in good times and during challenging moments. Shifts in your mental attitude and self-awareness using meditation, mindfulness, psychotherapy, and introspection tools can put you on the right track toward greater self-love. Once your awareness increases, insights will flow and you become receptive to new tools that increase your sense of empowerment.
Here are some Self-Care and Self-Love Tips to Being Empowered:
- Give yourself positive and affirming messages
- Be mindful to how you talk to yourself and treat yourself
- Be kind to the person looking back at you in the mirror
- Learn from your mistakes rather than berating yourself or stressing over them
- Take safe risks to move outside your comfort zone
- Explore and practice healthy coping skills
- Notice what sidetracks and distracts your focus
- Choose to live and work in balance
- Decide to be mindful and grow your self-awareness
- Choose to reward yourself rather than punish yourself
- Take good care of your body, physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual health
- Live in gratitude
- If you don’t take care of yourself, who will?
- You teach people how to treat you by how you treat yourself, what you accept, tolerate and model
- Keep your sense of humor and learning from life’s experiences alive
- Trust your intuition (inner guidance system) and inner wisdom
- Take care of yourself, you’ve got this!
The way you feel about yourself and the way you treat yourself impacts your world and everyone in it.
If you are a parent, be sure to work on empowering yourself and your children every step of the way. Get your copy of my Mom’s Choice Award-Winning book, endorsed by Dr. Deepak Chopra. https://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Life-Nina-Sidell-M-A/dp/1506175589
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ” Marrianne Williamson
Live Inspired! ®
#Empowerment #WomensEmpowerment2018 #self-love #selfcare #parenting