You’re Stronger Than You Think Parents!
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh
A.A. Milne’s Winnie the Pooh
In my book, “Parenting for Life” themes and specific tools are offered to improve mindfulness, self-awareness, understanding, honesty, trust, and respect between parents and children of all ages and at all stages of development. You teach and you learn and your relationship strengthens and grows.
You are given the opportunity to look into yourself and what you most want between you and your child or children across your lifetime relationship. You evolve as a person and become a stronger parent. You child feels better about themselves, their role model (You), and their expectations for healthy future relationships. Your parent-child relationship will evolve along with each of your personal evolution with moments that inspire insights for well-being and tools that really work! Stay positive, open, and self-aware and your parent-child relationship will be strengthened.
Mom’s Choice Award-Winner, Parenting for Life was endorsed by Dr. Deepak Chopra. He says, “If you are interested in conscious parenting, this book is an excellent guide.”
Here are some Conscious Parenting Tips & Tools from, “Parenting for Life”:
- “You direct, star, and play in your child’s life story from even before the moment you meet.”
- “Since love is at the core of good parenting, be committed to loving with awareness and respect. It is through this deep bond that healthy love can grow, benefiting both parent and child.”
- “With personal accountability you model honesty and strength. You display a willingness to improve and take pride in yourself by telling the truth, and being responsible for your actions.”
- “Only make agreements that you can keep or renegotiate”
- “Notice how your child’s legitimate emotions and expressions trigger your own. In this way, your child becomes your teacher quietly and profoundly. You learn from each other as you both grow.
- “Decide if your thoughts and actions are working, and, if not, re-think your parenting plan to reflect your highest purpose.”
- “Be steadfast and learn your child’s unique developmental, physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual needs. Keep these need in your focus.”
- ” Listen and look objectively at the messages you send with your words and behaviors in your home.”
- ” Too much vacillation of style, or using a style that does not work, especially regarding matters that are important to the child will eventually backfire.”
- “Children still need rules, boundaries and governance, along with acceptance, expression and healthy freedoms.”
- “Trust your own parenting instincts. Listen to your child’s words and observe your child’s behaviors.”
- ” The early and emotionally significant associations and relationship patterns provide blueprints for future relationships.”
- “The built-in support system and emotional connection to family is irreplaceable, particularly in the early years, but still holds its power throughout life.”
- “Be receptive to lifelong learning, no matter what you think you already know. There is an endless supply of teachable moments for you and your child on your shared life’s journey.”
Stay strong as you find your way as an excellent parent building your lifetime relationships one day at a time. Live Inspired! ® Nina~
For therapy, coaching, or speaking email: Nina@LiveInspiredwithNina.com For your copies of, “Parenting for Life” click here: https://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Life-Nina-Sidell-M-A/dp/1506175589
All material used from, “Parenting for Life” are Copy written @2015 by Nina Sidell. #PersonalEmpowerment #parenting #ConsciousParenting #ParentChildRelationship #parentingbook