Nina is a professional, inspirational, insightful, and dynamically engaging public speaker. She connects with each audience member offering valuable take-away’s that reach far beyond her time with them. Nina connects with her audiences and offers ideas and tools delivered with skill, sensitivity, and humor. Participants at her presentations are involved and take-away significant tools to use in their personal and professional lives. The seeds planted at Nina’s events lead to profound personal and professional growth. Nina typically receives standing ovations and excellent reviews.
Speaking Topics include:
- Personal Development and Empowerment
With Live Inspired!® Programs You Will Discover how to:
- Own your personal path and power to help you learn and evolve.
- Be the best parent to your growing and grown children you can be.
- Prioritize and create the elusive work-life balance you crave.
- Empower yourself in your career/ work relationships.
- Connect, collaborate, and play well with others.
- Set goals that match your dreams and purpose.
- Develop and nurture yourself and grow in your relationships.
- Accept responsibility, be accountable, and live authentically.
- Say what you mean, hear what others say, watch what they do.
- Create a positive culture at home and at work.
Live Inspired! ® Workshops offer support and training to improve quality of life.
Our workshops explore the 4 I’s- Intention, Introspection, Insight, and Integrity.
Group Coaching Programs include:
- Relationship Tools
- Stress Management and Personal Development
Our Programs are Effective for:
- Women’s Groups
- Spiritual Centers
- Private Schools
- eSeminar Series
Current Coaching Programs Offered:
Parenting for Life Group Coaching. Based on Nina’s book, Parenting for Life.
Sessions cover the parenting process and your parent-child relationship from pre-birth until the end of your time together. Specific issues are addressed, dealt with and parenting tools are taught in this safe setting. Are you a parent who would like to improve your relationship with your child, and learn new, more enriching ways to parent? Find out how to “connect” with your child at every age and discover the parenting legacy you are creating with the guidance of Nina Sidell, therapist, life coach, speaker and author. You will receive support, ideas, information and solutions. We will review principles from my book Parenting for Life to help build and heal your special relationship. Live Inspired!® Nina~
Learn to Live Inspired!® eSeminar Series.
This online monthly coaching program is for anyone who wants to learn to Live Inspired!® as you learn to design the life you deserve and desire. Own your body, build your confidence, develop your self-love, positive relationships, find ways to cope, transition and manage your time, clutter and stress. Find your Bliss, Purpose and Radiance! Live Inspired!®
Are you a parent, co-parent (whether coupled or not) or run a school who’s parent population can benefit from parent education and relationship skill-building with their children? Are you living, relating, learning and working at your optimal performance? Do you take time for yourself to feel rested, balanced and re-charged? Are you a passive onlooker or an agent of positive change? Are you setting goals that match your purpose and vision? Would you like to better manage your time, stress, clutter and relationships to get you to where you need to be? Is your daily life and the path that you are on- working well or needs some inspiration? Let Nina guide you with expertise, inspiration and skill.
Do you know of a company or staff of colleagues who need insight and skills to build more cooperation, collaboration, organization, less clutter, with less stress, balancing work and home, and enjoy greater overall well-being and productivity? If so, let Nina motivate, educate, encourage and inspire your staff or group! Programs are tailored for your specific company needs after an initial individualized business needs assessment. With a happier set of individuals, who communicate well, balance work and home, the work environment supports happy employees. With improved levels of communication, focus, and team spirit- group morale and greater work productivity results. Contact Nina to facilitate your group or organization now!
Sign-Up for these inspiring programs for you!
See Nina’s profile, videos, audio, and testimonials on her Gigmasters Profile: Motivational Speaker Nina Sidell (gigmasters)
Enjoy Nina’s Speaking Video’s Here: https://liveinspiredwithnina.com/media/nina-sidell-live-inspired-youtube-channel
Listen to “The Heart of Your Family” Nina Sidell’s talk at Awakened Heart.
Speaking Engagements to Date:
- WWDB Philadelphia Talk Radio (Radio Interview)
- Vivid Life Radio (Radio Interview)
- Boston, MA Cable TV Show (on Nina’s YouTube and Vimeo Channels)
- Lesley College Graduate School Forum Panelist (now Lesley University)
- The Doylestown Book Shop (Talk and Book Signing)
- The Bucks County JCC (Class Series)
- Montgomery County Community College (Workshop/Class Intensive for Women’s Day)
- Soulutions for Daily Living (Talk and Book Signing)
- The Being One Center (Talk and Workshop)
- Pebble Hill Church (Talk, Workshop, and Book Signing)
- Awaken: Center for Human Evolution Events (Talks at Unitarian Church and Public Library)
- Thomas Fitzwatertown Elementary School (Talk and Book Signing)
- Main Line Toastmasters
- Relationship Toolbox Group
- Live Inspired! ® Workshops
- Circle of Miracles (Talk)
- Storytime and Show and Tell with Miss Ruth Philadelphia Cable TV Show (TV Interview)
- Awakened Heart Spiritual Center (Talk and Book Signing)
- The Being One Center (Class Series)
- Sisters U (Talk and Book Signing)
“Be the Change you Need to See in Your Life and in Your Family” Nina-