You deserve to take good care of yourself and your mental-emotional and holistic health. I have worked in the psychology field and been in private practice as a psychotherapist for over 30 years. I provide a safe and nurturing environment and my style is, “gently confrontational”. I offer Individual, couples, and family therapy. I run groups, provide classes and workshops.
Areas of specialty include: parenting, co-parenting, couples, relationships, personal development, “inner child” work, empowerment, and transitions. I have my Masters in Expressive Arts Therapy and practice Psychotherapy, Expressive Arts Therapy, and Bioenergetic Analysis to best meet my clients individual, couple, family needs, or relationship needs. I work with re-parenting and healing the “inner child” with adult clients and provide a safe haven to find strength and peace moving forward.
My professional mission is to provide a safe place for people to be authentic, feel heard, and valued while I educate, encourage, and inspire the best in them. I bring my expertise, skill, intuition, creativity, and spirituality into my work as a clinician. I help you find health and healing as you advance on your path and want to empower you as a hallmark of my professional care.
- Talk Therapy, Art Therapy, Writing Therapy, and Psychodrama are tools used in this practice.
- Bioenergetics Analysis and Body-Oriented Psychotherapy are tools used in this practice.
- Parenting Coaching, Dating Coaching, Individual (plus Inner Child work) and Couples Therapy are specialties of this practice.
- CBT- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Psychoanalytic Theory, Psychodynamics, Gestalt Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, and Mindfulness tools are used in this practice.
- Meditation and Creative Visualization tools are used in this practice.
- For Nina’s Psychology Today Therapy Directory listing go to: https://member.psychologytoday.com/rms-sec/prof-det.php
To set up a Free Phone Consultation with Nina email her at: Nina@LiveInspiredwithNina.com
- When you choose a psychotherapist to work with pay attention to what feels right to you. Follow your inner guidance and seek a safe place.
When you work with me, you get the benefits of a skilled, highly intuitive seasoned therapist, along with a practical and homework-oriented life coach.
“During the many years I have practiced psychotherapy, I have been sensitive to each individual and the core therapeutic relationship between client and therapist as the foundation for supporting real growth. With a genuine sense of safety, support, and healthy boundaries, clients can trust the relationship to support them. Clients see themselves with more empathy and are ready to take safe risks, let go, learn, and grow. Once my clients feel safe, they open to self-awareness and new tools that help them heal and move forward. ” Nina~