- This event has passed.
Deal With Difficult People in a Spiritual Way
November 14, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$160.00
For those of you who have experienced Nina’s powerful workshop at the original location for the Being One Center, get ready for the class/workshop series! 5-week class/workshop with learning and experiential facets. This is the place to be if you have any difficult people in your life. Nina teaches and inspires with skill and care to help you work through difficult relationship patterns using life coaching, psychology, spirituality, and creativity. Learn new tools and skills that you will practice with homework in between each meeting. You will discover and be supported to be your best self as you deal with your difficult relationships.
Monday evening’s 7-9 pm. October 24, October 31, November 7, November 14, and November 21, 2016
Deal with Difficult People in a Spiritual Way is designed to support you to:
· Grow from your relationships and life lessons and allow yourself to evolve.
· Be introspective and self-aware in the midst of challenges.
· Learn to set strong boundaries with difficult people.
· Make conscious choices in your relationships and reactions/responses.
· Practice adequate self-care so that you feel centered, strong, calm, and balanced.
· Detach with Love and empower yourself to effectively diffuse difficult moments.
· Be empathetic with everyone, including the difficult person, and with yourself.
· Accept that with growth comes changes, endings, and new beginnings.
· Set a good example and live your truth.
Registration Fee: $160.00
For more information about this series or Nina and her professional offerings as a therapist, life coach, speaker, and author/writer go to: http://www.LiveInspiredwithNina.com
- November 14, 2016
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- author of Parenting for Life, Deal with Difficult People in a Spiritual Way, Deepak Chopra endorsed, life coach, Live Inspired!, Mom's Choice Award-Winner, Nina Sidell, speaker, Therapist
- Nina Sidell